- Background in commercial litigation, contract disputes, construction litigation, and labor & employment
- Graduated from law school Magna Cum Laude
- Senior Editor of Law Review
- Federal clerkship
- Experience includes representing local architects, engineers and developers in state and federal courts
- Six years of insurance coverage experience in 2 large firms
- Graduated from a Tier One, Top 50 law school
- Independently handles cases from start to finish
- Seeking a local firm with more of a Texas-based practice
- Licensed in Texas
- 2019 JD graduate from Baylor Law
- Executive Editor on Law Review.
- Good level of experience in litigation including depositions, motions, and matters surrounding
fraud and breach of contract at a well-known local firm.
- Graduated law school Magna Cum Laude
- Served as editor on Law Review
- Transactional practice with a focus on commercial real estate and general corporate work
- Independently manages large clients and leads real estate closings
- Some portable business
- Securities filings and state filings
- Handled various business formations
- Worked on a transaction for a company getting bought for 50 million
- Ran the seller-side of the deal, being responsible for the due diligence process
- Set up stock agreements with initial founders when they bring on partners or employees
- Sat in on board meetings, handling the minutes and shareholder consents. She has also maintained their records.
- LSU Graduate (close to top 25%)
- Won 2 appeals in LA Supreme Court
- Currently working in a top oil and gas firm
- Owns a small business in downtown Lafayette
- Member of a diverse community
- Open to another practice area.
Legal Support Staff
- Senior Paralegal with experience both in public and private companies from start-ups, late stage companies and venture capital.
- Diverse experience with Mergers & Acquisitions
- Section 16
- Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Bachelors from UT in Austin